Licenses, Implementation, Consulting and Development
A Business Management SAP Solution within Reach of Small and Midsize Enterprises
SAP Business One is a management solution for your business. Created especially for small and midsize enterprises, it enables you to manage your enterprise activities in all functional areas, including finance, sales opportunity (CRM), procurement, business partners, stock, production, service management, customer care, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Human Resources, and reporting - through a single, integrated system.
Real-Time Dashboards and Drill-Down Analysis
General Technologies (Grag & Relate, Alerts, Customizable User Interface) | SDK & Add-Ons
With SAP Business One, your company will have:
- Improved efficiency and assertive financial results – Centralize and integrate data from across your company (e.g., sales, stock, procurement, operations, finance) in a single system, eliminating the redundancy of data input, errors, and costs;
- Focus on business growth – Simplify all operations to focus on financial results and company growth;
- Faster decisions – Place your information in a single data source so you can make detailed, complete, and updated queries. This enables your team to be in an even better decision-making position to quickly meet your customer's needs and have a competitive advantage;
- Easy and rapid implementation – Install the application and start operation within six to eight weeks. The intuitive user experience minimizes user training and reduces continuous IT support costs;
- Customized tools – With customized and easily-accessible tools, and more than 550 complementary solutions provided by solution partners, SAP Business One is flexible and can be scaled to your business needs, which may include other complementary solutions.
Key Benefits of SAP Business One:
- Customer relationship – Expands and improves the business and customer base thanks to the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) features. SAP Business One gives your company a complete view of customers across sales, distribution, and finance areas, enabling you to discover new ways to serve them faster and more efficiently;
- Automatic alerts – Maintains a proactive control of the company through automatic alerts, workflows, and responses to key business events and customer needs. Never again will your company need to take emergency measures that always consume much money and resources;
- Process optimization – Optimize operations by transparently integrating key business processes such as sales, procurement, stock, and financial management -- all ready for use, eliminating redundant data inputs and, consequently, errors that can result from this practice;
- Custom tools – Adapt to new challenges through customization tools that are simple to use, designed to shape SAP Business One to the specific needs of your business and the personal preferences of your users;
- Safe and reliable – Implement an absolutely reliable solution. SAP Business One is an SAP application, the worldwide leader in business software solutions, distributed by a global network of Certified Partners, always with local care and support.
More details on SAP Business One coverage:
- Reporting and administration – Crystal Reports is a powerful reporting tool that is built into the solution, enabling integration with Microsoft Office products to maintain security in accessing data. You can also use the "drag and relate" feature to simplify daily activities.
- System reliability and performance - SAP offers the “remote support platform for SAP Business One” to help you update your software. By sending you e-mails with regular status and automatic fixes, you can update the software, which reduces the time for technical staff support. Additionally, this tool provides automated database backups.
SAP Business One: Innovative Mobile Solutions for your Business
SAP Business One already offers enterprise mobility solutions that allow users to access strategic information through an iPad or iPhone. With mobile solutions, you can access real-time key business and customer information.
In this way, SAP Business One features are in the palm of the user's hands. They can be more productive on-the-go, accessing all data any time, able to make decisions from anywhere.
Through a detailed view of partner and customer activities, the user can have business insights at a glance, monitor stock levels, instantaneously retrieve detailed product information and customer records, and manage appointments, tasks, and notes in real-time.